We offer bonding services exclusively for Bennett and Porter clients. We offer all types of bonds including the following:
- Notary Bonds – Guarantees to the state and the public, compliance with law and possible damages for improper acts.
- Title Bonds – An obligation accompanying an executory contract for the sale of land, binding the vendor to make good title upon the performance of the conditions which entitle the vendee to demand a conveyance.
- Licensing Bonds – A document that guarantees a person or business will comply with all government requirements.
- Bid bonds – A debt secured by a bidder for a construction job or similar type of bid-based selection process for the purpose of providing a guarantee to the project owner that the bidder will take on the job if selected. The existence of a bid bond provides the owner with assurance that the bidder has the financial means to accept the job for the price quoted in the bid.
- Permit Bonds – A surety bond required by law as a condition precedent to the enjoyment of some privilege granted by governmental permit.
- Performance Bonds – A bond issued by a bank or other financial institution, guaranteeing the fulfillment of a particular contract.
- Payment Bonds – A payment bond is a surety bond posted by a contractor to guarantee that his subcontractors and material suppliers on the project will be paid. They are required in contracts over $30,000 with the Federal Government and must be 100% of the contract value.